DISCLOSURE OF FEES
This document contains important information regarding your legal rights and your financial obligations in leasing or renewing or signing a new lease for a manufactured home space. Make sure that you read the entire document and seek legal advice if you have any questions regarding the information stated in this document.
The statements contained in this disclosure are only summary in nature. A prospective lessee should refer to all references, including all lease or rental agreement documents as well as any rules and regulations that have been established for the manufactured home community. Oral representations should not be relied on as correctly stating the representations of the manufactured home community owner or operator. Instead, you should refer to the lease or rental agreement and required disclosure documents for correct representations. You should also refer to the act of November 24, 1976 (P.L.1176, No.261), known as the Manufactured Home Community Rights Act (the “Act”), to become familiar with your obligations and rights as a manufactured home resident.
You have FIVE CALENDAR DAYS from the date you received this documentation to cancel your agreement in writing to the manufactured home community owner or operator.
In accordance with the Act, you are hereby notified of the following rent, fees, service charges, assessments and utility charges that are/may be applicable to your tenancy in the Community, whether provided by the Landlord or a third party:
1. Rent Per Month
2. Fees/Service Charges
- Application Fee: Single: $55.00, Married Couple $75.00
- Credit Check: Included in Application Fee
- Criminal Background Check: Included in Application Fee
3. Violations at Management Discretion
- Lawn Care: $50.00
- Shrub Cutting/ Trimming: $100.00
- Illegal parking $50.00
- Placing prohibited items in or around the Recycling Dumpster $50.00
(If items contaminate the dumpster resident will be responsible for all costs and fines incurred by Cloverleaf Communities.)
- Clean-up of Lawn, Leaves, and Debris: $100.00
- Returned (NSF) Check Fee: $35.00
- Rental Late Fee: $20.00
- Vehicle/Property Storage (if applicable): N/A
- Abandoned Home Storage Fee: $1,000.00 per Month
- Violation of Pet Agreement Fee: $50.00
- Violation of Accessory Structure Standard until as approved by Management: $50.00
4. Utility Charges
- Water: Is billed quarterly at the same rate as local water authority.
- Sewer: Is billed quarterly/monthly* at the same rate as the local authority.
- Trash: Is included in the land rent.
*Depending on community circle which payment schedule applies.
Internet Service: Internet service is not provided by the Community, and there are no fees charged by the Landlord for internet service.
Cable/Satellite Television: Cable/satellite television is not provided by the Community, and there are no fees charged by the Landlord for cable/satellite television.
Electricity: Electricity is not provided by the Community, and there are no fees charged by the Landlord for electricity.
Fuel: Fuel is not provided by the Community, and there are no fees charged by the Community Owner/Landlord for fuel.